Save $25.00 with a one of our membership programs. Contact our office for details.
|Dates:||April 23, 2013|
|Meets:||10:00 AM to 4:00 PM, 1 session|
|Instructor:||Nan Hass Feldman|
Sorry, this course is inactive. Please contact our office to see if it will be reinstated, or if alternative classes are available.
Using only pigment oilsticks, a clear medium stick, color shapers and paper, Nan will reveal how to create painterly works using this portable, easy and versatile medium, which lends itself to spontaneity and complex surfaces.Supplies
- Paper---140 lb. weight. Should be smooth, such as for most printmaking papers. Could be bristol board too. Two pieces 22"x30".
- Oilsticks (Winsor Newton or Sennelier,or R&F brands.) R&F are the softest, most painterly, and most expensive. All will work. People should bring at least five colors.
- Clear Oil Stick (the medium)
- Color shaper --- at least one size, or more if you can
- Knife- (kitchen knife to take off film of oilsticks)
- Paper Towels
- Latex disposable gloves